Things that are super awesome today:
- wine tasting at school! We tried five different white wines which I usually despise, but I enjoyed these. Especially the Gewurztraminer. Yeah, try spelling that on your own. I had to Google how to spell it. Gewurtraminer has a spicy, peppery finish, which is something I have never experienced in wine. Super yum.
- The boyfriend got up with me at 4 am this morning. It’s nice to have someone else up that early. It almost feels like a normal morning.
- Some of my favorite coworkers are working tonight, which makes this shift much more bearable.
- I am eating leftover chili that I made on Monday, which could be one of the best chilies I have ever made. Look for the recipe tomorrow. It has bacon in it, so you can only go up from there. And fire roasted tomatoes.
- Gummy bears. I am addicted to chewy, sugary gummy bears.
- Yerba mate tea. This, in combination with gummy bears got me going before work today.
- Maybe I should do this before school too…
- My cat. She’s cute, soft and runs to the door when I come home. Happiness.
Things not super awesome today:
- 6 hours school + 8 hours work =14 hour day=delirous Sarah. Like way delirous.
- My feet are killing me. They actually throb when I sit down. I should invest in some orthotics. I find myself swaying back and forth, shift my weight from one foot to the next. That must look awkward.
- My tendonitis has really been acting up. Ice and the heating pad are my BFFs.
- Too many gummy bears and caffiene consumed today.
- I have to iron my jacket when I get home because we only get one front of the house jacket. Dumb, dumb idea.
- Pretty sure I could have done better on my quiz this morning. Oh well, can’t really do anything that now.