1. Beat 1 egg. Add a teaspoon of olive oil.
2. 1 cup of all purpose flour with a pinch of salt. Make a hole in the middle.
3. Add beaten egg/oil to well.
4. Incorporate. Add water if dough gets too dry.
5. When dough starts to form, start incoporating with your hands.
6. Knead until dough is smooth and no longer sticky.
7. Rest dough for 1 hour.
8. Make something delicious with your pasta!
See, that’s not so hard is it? A pasta sheeter helps get the dough to the perfect thinness, but you could just as easily use a rolling pin. I used a rolling pin because I haven’t shelled out the dough to buy the attachment for my mixer. I also cut the pasta with a knife since I also don’t have enough dinero to get a pasta cutter. Can’t you call things rustic when they’re not perfect? The bf and I enjoyed each other’s company while eating these lovely plates of pasta. Happy early Valentine’s Day, love.
Be well & happy eating!